Rita-Marie Hartford

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So I have been thinking about a catch phrase to say at the end of my videos! But it seems nothing seems to stick. I have a beauty, vlogging, diy, all over the place channel. What would you recommend. I always wanna say "Thank you, for watching, and see you next time." But I think that just sounds so generic. Any input would be fantastic! Thanks <3

Super Pawsitive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
An outro is typically something that both feels natural to you, and is kinda based on your brand. For example, I used to want to say at the end of my videos "Remember to stay, Super Pawsitive!" But I canned that, because it didn't feel right to me.

So, now at the end of my videos I do a more comedy/topic relevant outro. So, if I'm talking about a Sonic game, I typically end by saying something about Sonic, usually a joke or two. Follow those up by my "Outro"

"If you enjoyed this video and would like to see more, remember to hit that subscribe button! If you want. You know. No pressure. And if you want to stalk me on my social media, the links to my Twitter and Twitch are down below. Hope to see ya soon!"

Reactions: Rails2Revolution

Rails2Revolution

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I feel like it doesn't have to be your typical catch phrase (you know, the one that tries too hard to be a catch phrase). I think it should just really be your saying goodbye in a way that reflects your personality. As Mr Paws said, something that comes naturally.

Are you weird and out there normally in conversation? Make a catch phrase that is just odd and may not even make sense.

Are you genuine and honest personality wise? Just say what your thinking at the end of your videos.

Do you like change and hate repetition? Say something different everytime. Don't even make one catch phrase to say every time.

Arguably consistent catch phrases do help brand a certain image into your viewers about your channel, but that's nothing compared to the general image that your create with you personality/tone of videos. I mean you could have the most catchy catchy phrase but if your videos are utter crap, whats that gonna help?

EDIT:

Getting back on topic though, here are some random recommendations I can recommend that come to my mind of recommendations:

• all the usuals:
    - "Stay awesome",
    - "see ya later guys",
    - "ill catch you guys later",
    - "see you guys in the next video",
    - "bye guys", "until next time" (man people really like saying the word guys ey?)
  • the less usuals that are still normal:
    - "Farewell",
    - "Goodbye for now(?)",
    - "be back soon,
    - "I will see you (insert actual day of next video) on my video about (insert next video)" will take planning but delivers good results on sub returns
  • The cringe ones:
    - "LATER HATERS!!!!!!11!!!1",
    - "Remember to sub, like, comment, share, share on twitter, show you friend on Facebook, snapchat, check out my instagram, oh and every donation counts I accept paypal and youtube direct but dont forget you could also spend that money on my merch guys I appreciate all support ever luv u byeeeeeee
    - puts on cringe cool guy voice, is 12 "Alright y'all, as always this been your boy (insert cringe gamer tag) and ill see you guys, in the next video cringe wink PEACE!!!"
  • The strange ones
    - Do a dance, dont say a word
    - Do a dance while saying bye
    - Say goodbye in a different language each videos. When you run out of languages you can accurately pronounce, just start saying words that sound like a language. They won't know. It'll be your hilarious secret.
    - Stare into their soul as a huge subscribe buttons envelopes the screen. Your eyes turn into subscribe buttons
    - Gets your pet to do catch phrase. Subtitles it. The subtitles say meow. Make a youtube closed caption subtitle for Cat. insert actual translation to bye
    - Cuts to "I'LL BE BACK" Arnold clip.
    - NOO WAIT, cuts to a different saying goodbye clip of every movie ever one for every video it will be amazing zomg
idk man its late

Last edited:

Anjim

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
"If you like my content and see more stay tune and subscribe" I think that work

Rita-Marie Hartford

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
I am trying different things for now!

EricGamingHolic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
For me personally, I just try sticking to " I've been (your channel name), you've been watching (game), till next time!" or something along those lines.