End cards......

IftiBashir

Undiscovered....
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I can't seem to find where to add/edit video End Cards in the new YouTube Studio Beta??
If anyone is using the new studio Beta, have you found it??

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Maybe it doesn't or isn't working? I wish youtube would stop making a big deal of the new studio until they have at least finished it. Its best to just navigate into the old youtube studio to set up your end cards this time. The analytics are looking good in beta though.

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I think it is in the editor. You go to videos, select a video and then in the new menu on the left you select editor. When you scroll down the timeline, it says 'add card' in blue.

I haven't tried this yet, found it by chance. I just go back to classic, because I always import my endcard from another video.

Reactions: Courtney Candice

IftiBashir

Undiscovered....
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Maybe it doesn't or isn't working? I wish youtube would stop making a big deal of the new studio until they have at least finished it. Its best to just navigate into the old youtube studio to set up your end cards this time. The analytics are looking good in beta though.
Yup, just been using the classic version for now, and just using the new studio for analytics and copywrite infringements etc[DOUBLEPOST=1549581575,1549581521][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think it is in the editor. You go to videos, select a video and then in the new menu on the left you select editor. When you scroll down the timeline, it says 'add card' in blue.

I haven't tried this yet, found it by chance. I just go back to classic, because I always import my endcard from another video.
Same - always import the layout from other videos!
Cant seem to find the add card link you state in the editor menu either.
I'll just stick to the classic layout for now!
Thanks anyways

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
While I like the stats in the studio I use the classic editor for end cards - it just makes more sense to me and I can easily import a previous videos end card and make changes :)

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I always put in cards by going into the editor and clicked on the blue button that that said add endscreen cards