Request Employee WANTED!!!

Need someone to come and work with me and help design my channel i need them to make my thumbnails when i want music and intros for 15yt cash a week guaranteed i will not alway every week ask you for stuff like that but i need a guaranteed source that i can quickly get my thumbnails for new series or music for one of my videos

15yt cash a week
15yt cash, most GFX artists charge real money. GFX isn't easy.

First of all good luck in your endeavors, second: sorry to say but this is basically someone (ExtremeGame4U) trying to take advantage of an idiot who doesn't know any better and becomes a slave for virtual money for you, nice try but I really don't think you understand what the term "Help" means

how do i send it to you?

: 13184"]how do i send it to you?[/qu wat i will do is i will set in my defualts on every video i make in the description a link saying creator of my channel art and a link to your channel[DOUBLEPOST=1368286025,1368285947][/DOUBLEPOST]
how do i send it to you?
but first i need to see wht you can do so if you could make me a thumbnail for a new series im making called zombies challenges and if i like it i will give you 10 yt cash a week and a mention in every video i make in the future :)

: 13184"]how do i send it to you?[/qu wat i will do is i will set in my defualts on every video i make in the description a link saying creator of my channel art and a link to your channel[DOUBLEPOST=1368286025,1368285947][/DOUBLEPOST]
but first i need to see wht you can do so if you could make me a thumbnail for a new series im making called zombies challenges and if i like it i will give you 10 yt cash a week and a mention in every video i make in the future :)

Its good and all to ask for help, but dont try and offer something that doesnt make it any sweeter than it really is, no one is offended but if you wanna get help, do it nicely, dont try and 'bribe' people, there are lots of lovely people in this community willing to help people, you just gotta be nice thats all :)
Another thing to, Maybe start to teach yourself how to make thumbnails? and get to know photoshop and other programs such as :) Its really not that hard if you put the effort in :)

Back