• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

[emoji817] subscribers milestone

Qldking

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
We just hit 100 subscribers today. It's kind of odd (and very addictive) hitting that milestone. We started the channel as a way to share videos with family and friends and what ever passing traffic it got was a bonus. Now though really want to push it and just see where it goes. I know I'll never chuck in my job but it is fun, and the skills I (and the family) are learning is amazing. Even the kids now are wanting to start channels and learn to edit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Crown

Boki

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
Congrats! Keep up the good work, yes, nothing better than hitting a milestone! :)

Reactions: Qldking

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
We just hit 100 subscribers today. It's kind of odd (and very addictive) hitting that milestone. We started the channel as a way to share videos with family and friends and what ever passing traffic it got was a bonus. Now though really want to push it and just see where it goes. I know I'll never chuck in my job but it is fun, and the skills I (and the family) are learning is amazing. Even the kids now are wanting to start channels and learn to edit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats, keep up the good work. :)

Reactions: Qldking