EDMLife or BBTV or Non? #MusicChannel

Mood Music

Reaction score
Hello YTTalk Community,

I have a YouTube Music Channel, and I want your advice if is good to join a network or not?
if Yes, do you advice me to Choose EDMLife,BBTV or others?
I hope if you could take a look at my channel
and then tell me your opinion.

Have a great day for all

Sin B

2017 blows
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I imagine stay away from BBTV since so many people seem to be running like Usain Bolt to get away from their contracts.

Reactions: Mood Music

Mood Music

Reaction score
I imagine stay away from BBTV since so many people seem to be running like Usain Bolt to get away from their contracts.
hhh, I noticed that MrSuicideSheep with BBTV VisoMusic.
so Whats about EDMLife?

Shakycow

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Simpler questions... why do you want to join a network and what do you expect them to do for you?

Mood Music

Reaction score
Simpler questions... why do you want to join a network and what do you expect them to do for you?
Hi Shakycow, very good question,
I want to access a full list of copyrighted music library.

Shakycow

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Hi Shakycow, very good question,
I want to access a full list of copyrighted music library.
Each network has it's own licensing deals that you'd have to examine to figure out which one suited you the best.

The bigger problems you'd have to consider though are, going forward, what happens if you lock yourself into a contract and the deals change or worse, if (even years from now) you ever decide to leave said network, what happens to all of your videos using their music?

Mood Music

Reaction score
Each network has it's own licensing deals that you'd have to examine to figure out which one suited you the best.

The bigger problems you'd have to consider though are, going forward, what happens if you lock yourself into a contract and the deals change or worse, if (even years from now) you ever decide to leave said network, what happens to all of your videos using their music?
very interesting talk, so contract if finished can they change their rules to worse? I don't know what happen to thier music, I think this issues should be declared in the contract, what is the best should I ask for ? If is possible..
Thank for taking your time here, is mean a lot to me.

Shakycow

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
very interesting talk, so contract if finished can they change their rules to worse? I don't know what happen to thier music, I think this issues should be declared in the contract, what is the best should I ask for ? If is possible..
Thank for taking your time here, is mean a lot to me.
I could be wrong and I'm far from an expert, but these are the types of questions I'd be asking before signing anything and I would demand that anything they say is explicitly written in the contract before I signed anything.

Mood Music

Reaction score
I could be wrong and I'm far from an expert, but these are the types of questions I'd be asking before signing anything and I would demand that anything they say is explicitly written in the contract before I signed anything.
I sent an email to EDMLife requesting for details , Looking forward to hear from them. what is the best MCN Network with full of music, could you please suggest a few of trusted ones?