I've Got It
Reaction score
hi can anyone help me with editing or tell me how i can do it myself thanks

FlipRJ

YTTalk Ramen Knight
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Musician, Comedian
well, it would all depend on what your trying to edit! or were you asking about the general workflow of editing a video. cuz editing isn't too terribly hard, just a lot of time and patience!

shykid

I've Got It
Reaction score
well, it would all depend on what your trying to edit! or were you asking about the general workflow of editing a video. cuz editing isn't too terribly hard, just a lot of time and patience!
editing a video then putting a picture on it

FlipRJ

YTTalk Ramen Knight
Reaction score
Channel Type
um, what kind of video editing program are you working with?

FlipRJ

YTTalk Ramen Knight
Reaction score
Channel Type
none as my friend does it but hes busy now with his own channel
well, depending on if you use a PC or Mac, you have either Windows Movie Maker or iMovie. I'm familiar with Windows Movie Maker, but I don't know iMovie that well. so which one are you using?

Styxie

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
hi can anyone help me with editing or tell me how i can do it myself thanks
"how I can do it myself" is a very general question, theres a billion things you can do in editing!
Also what software you have would help :p

TheWillBox

I make moving pictures!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sound like you might not have access to the beefier editing programs. The best way to learn from scratch maybe to sit down with your friend and go through some basic work flow stuff.

Or if you have an editing program, youtube tutorials can help and as per above, if you let us know what program you use, you can get more specific help on topics.

shykid

I've Got It
Reaction score
Sound like you might not have access to the beefier editing programs. The best way to learn from scratch maybe to sit down with your friend and go through some basic work flow stuff.

Or if you have an editing program, youtube tutorials can help and as per above, if you let us know what program you use, you can get more specific help on topics.
i havent got any programmes as my friend did it all for me