Editing software

Bobbyfly237

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm just wondering what editing software is good for editing gaming videos. I'm looking for one that's sorta cheap but good.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Well, if you're a gaming channel, you probably at least need Picture in Picture (PIP) abilities, which can't be done with any free software. I use Filmora, is about 60 dollars (single purchase) and that one is really simple to use and has template for share screens as well. It is limited if you want fancy effects, but for a beginner in editing it is a good way to start.

ArsenalGamer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I use hitfilm for my gaming vids but light works works but find what it files does it support because I found it doesnt let some recording software work!

Reactions: Frontier Forge

ArkadeCoin

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
Sony Vegas pro 15 is like 25$ on the humble bundle right now. But I believe this is the last day to claim it.

Bobbyfly237

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you guys I'll check those out

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

JSRG

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
I use and recommend Sony Vegas Pro 13, and Premiere Pro CS6.

JayZippo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I can recommend AGAINST premiere. Nothing but issues. Heard good things about Vegas, hit filns too.

PhysicsFreak101

What a Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hitfilm Express 4 is completely free and has PIP features as well as tons of effects, its a great alternative to Premiere Pro if you looking for cheap.

Reactions: Frontier Forge

Frontier Forge

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I use hitfilm for my gaming vids but light works works but find what it files does it support because I found it doesnt let some recording software work!
Hitfilm Express is awesome. I learn something new with it every day. Been playing around with the overlay and composit shot function. It would seem to me that if you really took the time to learn it you wouldn't even need to pay for the little extra effects. You could just do it yourself