Editing Software?

Ans Marie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
What is the best software to get that's not too expensive? I already know about Premiere Pro and Final Cut. I currently use iMovie which is fine but I'd like to upgrade.

Zachary Thomas

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Gamer
I don't know too much about Mac softwares. I used Movie Studio by Sony. It was around 60-70 dollars. Honestly IMovie is a great software from what I understand.

Mr Danny

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
iMovie is supposed to be great, so I don't really think you need an upgrade. I use Premiere Pro and am delighted with it, It took a while to get used to it but once you know what you're doing, you can do pretty much anything

McCoob

Young Scientist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Vegas can work as an alternative to Premiere Pro.

Pierre Maynard

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sony Vegas is and always will be the best editing software i have ever used :D no matter what people tells me, If this is better or that's better i am comfortable with using Sony Vegas pro. :) so i would seriously recommend this! :D

Shehzad

The Brown Fudge
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Vegas is ridiculously expensive but I use it and it's pretty worth it especially when you become adept at using it. However for something more affordable you can use camstasia to edit/record and there is also lightworks which is a free editing software.

Dan18

I've Got It
Reaction score
definitely i recommend using camtasia studio 8 i use it to make all my videos and wouldnt use anything else, its also cheap if you want to buy it but if you download the trial and it expires theres ways to get around it, ive just recently posted a video on it if you were to use the software. definitely try it out before purchasing anything else