Editing program for facecams?

Camtasia Studio, but it's very cpu sensitive, but it works really well( you can also record audio)

It's also what I use if you want an example of a video

Cool, thanks man Ill try it out.[DOUBLEPOST=1344657528,1344656185][/DOUBLEPOST]
Camtasia Studio, but it's very cpu sensitive, but it works really well( you can also record audio)

It's also what I use if you want an example of a video
Um a question. IS this software free because I can only find paid for and 30 day trials.

Sadly, it is not free....I do know another software that MIGHT be able to have a face cam, BUT it can only record either your mic or the game, not both.

Sadly, it is not free....I do know another software that MIGHT be able to have a face cam, BUT it can only record either your mic or the game, not both.
thats ok because I use bandi cam and Windows live movie maker for recording I just need something to piece it together is all. so what is this other program you speak of?

OOOOH you just needed the editing program :eeks:, Well in that case, I'm thinking any program that allows for multiple tracks (i.e. Video, Audio 1, Audio 2) You could just put both video feeds together? I'm not exactly sure though sorry :<.

EDIT: I added a picture as a visual aid so you would hopefully understand me better :/

05271412-photo-camtasia-studio-8-001.jpg

OOOOH you just needed the editing program :eeks:, Well in that case, I'm thinking any program that allows for multiple tracks (i.e. Video, Audio 1, Audio 2) You could just put both video feeds together? I'm not exactly sure though sorry :<.

EDIT: I added a picture as a visual aid so you would hopefully understand me better :/

View attachment 1284
Ya i know i downloaded that, and it should work but it's just that it will only work for 30 days eh? lol what ever ill just download the next trial of something else that has that capability XD :D

Back