Short Film Easy scenes to be part of a short comedy film

Bland Mark

I posted this in the comedy section as well. Hope this is ok.

Hi all. I’m working on a short film project. It’s a rather silly poem and every other line requires a wee scene. If you’re fans of surreal fun I’d love for you to be a part of it. I’m not the most gifted technically but I do have a pretty decent camera now and I think the end product will be pretty cool.

If anyone is interested in any of these roles please get back to me…

• Egg Leg (A fried egg sits on your leg, you cut it with a knife and fork, take a bite and then frown at the camera).
  • Self centered students (Two people dressed in school gear. One copies off the other and pulls a face/gives the finger, something along these lines)
  • Ant Talker (Sit on the ground talking to invisible ants, listen to them, laugh and respond) (someone else walks by and is slightly confused and worried. Walks off in a “That person is rather strange” type way)
  • Coffee table (You on all fours. A tray stands on your back with cups and saucers on it)

I’m using a Canon DSLR HD camera so if you have something of the same ilk and fancy doing one of these simple shots let me know.

Would be hoping to show the finished project at Film Devour (a short film festival in Northern Ireland) and obviously Youtube.

Hi Sammie. Sorry for my late response. I haven't been active lately. I managed to get all the scenes finished. But I might do other short films or sketches using various different characters/actors in future and I'll keep you in mind. All the best with your channel and future videos :)

Lol! I just watched your video “An Easy Mistake to Make”. Hilarious! :hilarious2:

I posted this in the comedy section as well. Hope this is ok.

Hi all. I’m working on a short film project. It’s a rather silly poem and every other line requires a wee scene. If you’re fans of surreal fun I’d love for you to be a part of it. I’m not the most gifted technically but I do have a pretty decent camera now and I think the end product will be pretty cool.

If anyone is interested in any of these roles please get back to me…

• Egg Leg (A fried egg sits on your leg, you cut it with a knife and fork, take a bite and then frown at the camera).
  • Self centered students (Two people dressed in school gear. One copies off the other and pulls a face/gives the finger, something along these lines)
  • Ant Talker (Sit on the ground talking to invisible ants, listen to them, laugh and respond) (someone else walks by and is slightly confused and worried. Walks off in a “That person is rather strange” type way)
  • Coffee table (You on all fours. A tray stands on your back with cups and saucers on it)

I’m using a Canon DSLR HD camera so if you have something of the same ilk and fancy doing one of these simple shots let me know.

Would be hoping to show the finished project at Film Devour (a short film festival in Northern Ireland) and obviously Youtube.

Back