Easy Focusing On Yourself With Your DSLR

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
In my latest video I show you how to focus easily and quickly using a remote shutter release with your DSLR. I have also wrote a guide on how to use it too: http://yttalk.com/threads/how-to-focus-on-yourself-easily-using-your-dslr.91286/

Thank you for watching and I hope this helps you :)

@GafferGames as I know he is getting a DSLR soon and he might find this handy @Vicboss because he has to be tagged @Apoxa for his feels @Katherinejane001 because it wasnt me @CatsRants because I know she has a shiny new DSLR and this might help her speed things up @Reina because she deserves a tag (I dont think I have ever tagged her in a video thread) @IftiBashir because he has iDisorder ;) @JohnKenShow because he likes being tagged @Pearl because I havent tagged her in almost forever but not quite forever :)

Reina

YTT's Grey Warden
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
In my latest video I show you how to focus easily and quickly using a remote shutter release with your DSLR. I have also wrote a guide on how to use it too: http://yttalk.com/threads/how-to-focus-on-yourself-easily-using-your-dslr.91286/

Thank you for watching and I hope this helps you :)

@GafferGames as I know he is getting a DSLR soon and he might find this handy @Vicboss because he has to be tagged @Apoxa for his feels @Katherinejane001 because it wasnt me @CatsRants because I know she has a shiny new DSLR and this might help her speed things up @Reina because she deserves a tag (I dont think I have ever tagged her in a video thread) @IftiBashir because he has iDisorder ;) @JohnKenShow because he likes being tagged @Pearl because I havent tagged her in almost forever but not quite forever :)
:( I need to buy another DSLR. You're making me miss my old hobby again, M!

Reactions: Vicboss

JohnKenShow

The YTTalk Godfather
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
I keep meaning to buy a DSLR.. I want one as a back up. ANd to have fun shootin with.

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
It soooooooooo was you >:|
Lol awesome video :D

Apoxa

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Designer
I'll be sure to watch this later when I'm at home. :)
My feels! :D

IftiBashir

Undiscovered....
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Thats actually a pretty good idea there!!
Unless you have a Canon 70D that is, which has the dual pixel AF and has focus tracking........hmmm....... I wonder who has one..... lol ;)

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
:( I need to buy another DSLR. You're making me miss my old hobby again, M!
Aww sorry although I shouldnt apologise, you obviously have something for photography/videography in you still and thats a good thing :D

I keep meaning to buy a DSLR.. I want one as a back up. ANd to have fun shootin with.
You guys do well with what you have I think, if it aint broken dont fix it :D

It soooooooooo was you >:|
Lol awesome video :D
It wasnt! In all seriousness it wasnt lol thank you :)

I'll be sure to watch this later when I'm at home. :)
My feels! :D
Thank you, I appreciate it and I will be forever tagging you :D

Thats actually a pretty good idea there!!
Unless you have a Canon 70D that is, which has the dual pixel AF and has focus tracking........hmmm....... I wonder who has one..... lol ;)
Thanks man, the AF capabilities have gotten so good, I wish the 650D did as well with video, you are so lucky :D

Thank you for watching everyone :)