Easy cap? or dazzle?

v2piston

Reaction score
i recently made my first comentary using theatre mode in black ops 2 but uploading the clip to youtube then getting the clip from youtube on my editing software it just takes to long. so i was wondering first, is an easy cap worth it? is there ways to make the quality better?

TeeeRuss

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i recently made my first comentary using theatre mode in black ops 2 but uploading the clip to youtube then getting the clip from youtube on my editing software it just takes to long. so i was wondering first, is an easy cap worth it? is there ways to make the quality better?
DO NOT GET AN EASY CAP/ DAZZLE. You need to get a HD PVR, Elgato Game Capture or a Black Magik Intensity Pro. Anything else will be a waste of time, since HD quality is an expectation on YouTube nowadays! :)

v2piston

Reaction score
HD PVR is so expensive though.... ehh ill get one one day

TeeeRuss

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you were to get anything other than a HD PVR, get a Roxio, its probably a medium between Dazzle and HD PVR.

ChillNation

Say Hi everybody
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Get the new roxio hd pro its the cheapest HD and if you fiddle around with settings you can make it look like HD pvr and for way cheaper.

JosPlays

Just being AWESOME
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Indeed go for Roxio HD PRO, that thing records everything! from ps2 all the way to Xbox360.

Marcus Martin

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah, I have to say both are not the best. I personally suggest Roxio Game capture hd pro. Its alot cheaper then the HDPVR and quailty is amazing. I first tried the EasyCap and sadly I found it to be a cheap knockoff so if you're determined to get one go for the dazzle.