Comedy EAST COST COLLAB COMEDY SKITS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Thats the thing. when you ask someone to do a collab with you. you are the director of your video. then you do a video of his/hers and you have to do what they want you to do. that's how it works. there shouldn't be any clashing... But if you enjoy everything the way it' is going then more power to you. :)
Oh, no, absolutely. But it can still be a little bit of a struggle. Especially when doing a collab with someone with a massive difference in subscribercount or just general experience.

RobFig77

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Then that my friend are bad experiences lol. I take making YouTube videos very seriously but even if I had a million subscribers its not going to change other peoples ideas because it doesn't fit mine. I understand what your saying but at the sametime it just does not seem fair to you if they are not doing what you have planned in your own script.

Oh, no, absolutely. But it can still be a little bit of a struggle. Especially when doing a collab with someone with a massive difference in subscribercount or just general experience.

JohnKenShow

The YTTalk Godfather
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
your right you don't need to. But it is more professional when you do. It's way better having to cut and seeing a different background. unless of course it was an interview than that is fine. but a skit would just look bad.
Unless you do a skit where lets say A TV comes to life you are tlaking to the people within the TV set. That could prove interesting and funny.

Reactions: RobFig77

RobFig77

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
lol thats a good one. But you can only do it once. lol. after that's done then what?

Unless you do a skit where lets say A TV comes to life you are tlaking to the people within the TV set. That could prove interesting and funny.

JohnKenShow

The YTTalk Godfather
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
lol thats a good one. But you can only do it once. lol. after that's done then what?
That is just one skit idea. You could actually create a Character who has to interact with these TV people just to make it through life.. They show up on his TV, his phone, his computer. There are millions of ways that you can take one Character have it be an on going gag. SNL does it all the time. You just need to have a bunch of Characters in your belt so you aren't doing the same skit every week. So one week you do the skit of the guy who talks to the people in the TV, next week its a different character. You create your own Youtube World and develop what you want. See what works see what people like and keep going.

Reactions: RobFig77

RobFig77

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I like you. your very creative lol.

That is just one skit idea. You could actually create a Character who has to interact with these TV people just to make it through life.. They show up on his TV, his phone, his computer. There are millions of ways that you can take one Character have it be an on going gag. SNL does it all the time. You just need to have a bunch of Characters in your belt so you aren't doing the same skit every week. So one week you do the skit of the guy who talks to the people in the TV, next week its a different character. You create your own Youtube World and develop what you want. See what works see what people like and keep going.

RobFig77

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
sounds great! I will subscribe to your channel and hopefully we can work together on something.

Thanks.. I can help out with scripts and ideas.. but we are in DC so a bit away from you to do a face to face skit.

Status
Not open for further replies.