Comedy EAST COST COLLAB COMEDY SKITS

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobFig77

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
whats up everybody? I'm looking for a person or a group of people to meet & network with. I do comedy skits. check em out and let me know if your interested. At the moment I cant travel much that's why i titled it east coast collab. I can travel as far as new york city.

RobFig77

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
your right you don't need to. But it is more professional when you do. It's way better having to cut and seeing a different background. unless of course it was an interview than that is fine. but a skit would just look bad.

.........well you don't NEED to meet up in person to collaborate.

KodaFUN

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
your right you don't need to. But it is more professional when you do. It's way better having to cut and seeing a different background. unless of course it was an interview than that is fine. but a skit would just look bad.
I disagree, I think it's a little silly to meet up in person to film a YouTube video. There are other much bigger YouTubers who collaborate with out being in the same state. It's a matter of what TYPE of skit your trying to film. Meeting in person, is just a better way to get killed. :eek: LOL

Reaction score
I disagree, I think it's a little silly to meet up in person to film a YouTube video. There are other much bigger YouTubers who collaborate with out being in the same state. It's a matter of what TYPE of skit your trying to film. Meeting in person, is just a better way to get killed. :eek: LOL
Agreed. And I feel antisocial for saying this, but I feel like collab'ing with other YouTubers could get a bit challenging in person. If you're just bringing on actors or friends, you can assume a "director" role, but I feel like there could be personality clashes with other people who are used to dictating their own content. I've done a few remote collabs, and I really enjoy just giving them a script, letting them do it how they want to do it, and then filming my end to fit their style.

Reactions: KodaFUN

RobFig77

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
well if you wanna think of it that way then thats on you. I'm not saying to go and meet up with someone that made a page yesterday and wants to collab. I'm saying get to know eachother first see what the videos are about. But eventually if you want to move foward making youtube videos your going to have to meet up in person. but hey to each is own. I wouldn't mind doing a video through the computer but i'd perfer to do it in person.

RobFig77

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thats the thing. when you ask someone to do a collab with you. you are the director of your video. then you do a video of his/hers and you have to do what they want you to do. that's how it works. there shouldn't be any clashing... But if you enjoy everything the way it' is going then more power to you. :)

Agreed. And I feel antisocial for saying this, but I feel like collab'ing with other YouTubers could get a bit challenging in person. If you're just bringing on actors or friends, you can assume a "director" role, but I feel like there could be personality clashes with other people who are used to dictating their own content. I've done a few remote collabs, and I really enjoy just giving them a script, letting them do it how they want to do it, and then filming my end to fit their style.

Status
Not open for further replies.