Easily Ending a ''Small'' Youtuber's Youtube Career???

HeppyG

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey you guys, recently I have come across videos on Youtube where ''small'' Youtubers with a subscriber count along the range of 50k and below are easily having their videos flagged and removed due to haters/enemies made from doing-(Diss tracks/Parodies/footage of a reaction from another youtuber etc.) I would love to hear your opinion on this topic you guys so that we can all help one another should any of us ever fall into this situation and how we can prevent this from happening to anyone of us.

P.S if a thread like this has been made, I apologize if I did not notice. :whistling2:

XXLRay

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I always try to cover my back as good as possible when I am using third party content. Many reaction channels are taking the risk of being taken down from day one. So if you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen.

Reactions: Painter

Taylor Hoffman

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
YouTube has been looking very closely on videos reactions and the way that people use their perception of the video rather than looking at the video's content as a whole. LeafyisHere, Luna, and Scarce are Youtubers that often take the most trending video, most ridiculous video, or the most absurd video they can find and choose to make fun of, bully, or roast that person for money.

In a way, the reason these smaller Youtubers are targeted, is because the larger Youtubers do not want to lose their fans, and even then some fans attack all on their own. For instance, Leafy made fun of an autistic man, and his fans went to his channel and terrorized him almost into killing himself because of it. Leafy then posted an apology video afterwards, but that doesn't at all mean he should be forgiven.

The way YouTube stands, is you either stand out and get noticed, or you stand out and get harassed by fans of larger YouTubers. I feel as if YouTube is like middle school or high school all over again, because no body realizes or knows how much words can really hurt people.

Anjim

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey you guys, recently I have come across videos on Youtube where ''small'' Youtubers with a subscriber count along the range of 50k and below are easily having their videos flagged and removed due to haters/enemies made from doing-(Diss tracks/Parodies/footage of a reaction from another youtuber etc.) I would love to hear your opinion on this topic you guys so that we can all help one another should any of us ever fall into this situation and how we can prevent this from happening to anyone of us.

P.S if a thread like this has been made, I apologize if I did not notice. :whistling2:
I been saying this from the get-go! We have to work together