Easiest video editing software for Win 7 less than $50?

abc123

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am looking to get something a bit more powerful than Windows movie maker, but without a huge learning curve. I'd like to keep it under $100 if possible.

What's available that's simple?

networkstudios

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
sony movie studio platinum its a good software and has simple layout and you can upgrade it to vagas when you feel ready

abc123

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
sony movie studio platinum its a good software and has simple layout and you can upgrade it to vagas when you feel ready
First glance makes me feel like it's more complicated than I want to invest time into. Windows Movie Maker is stupid simple. I'm really looking for something similar, but if possible, with a few more options for editing like window in window or backgrounds, or borders.

networkstudios

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
well its very simple as every thing you need can be done with right click and it allows for more ambitious projects

abc123

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
well its very simple as every thing you need can be done with right click and it allows for more ambitious projects
I found a version called Sony Movie Studio 13. Could that perhaps be an even easier version of this software?

Envision Adventure

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I switched to Movie Studio 13 Platinum from Windows Movie Maker. Movie Studio is easy to use and far better than Movie Maker. They have a 30 free trial but the full version in $65. I do think it's worth it though.

abc123

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I switched to Movie Studio 13 Platinum from Windows Movie Maker. Movie Studio is easy to use and far better than Movie Maker. They have a 30 free trial but the full version in $65. I do think it's worth it though.
Thanks for the heads up.

Are you able to render the movies down to mpeg or avi files that can be saved? I know it touts its ability to upload directly to facebook and youtube, but I want typical movie files I can save to a hard drive.

networkstudios

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i agree defiantly worth it[DOUBLEPOST=1484843309,1484843282][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks for the heads up.

Are you able to render the movies down to mpeg or avi files that can be saved? I know it touts its ability to upload directly to facebook and youtube, but I want typical movie files I can save to a hard drive.
yes it dose