Earnings of Youtuber's in India?

Shyam Sharma

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys,

I wanted to know how much money do average and mediocre YouTuber's Earn money in India.

Thanks again guys for your valuable suggestions and comments.

Thank You.

nad

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
It doesn't matter were you are located. All that matters is where your audience comes from.
The RPM for India is terrible. Within the last 365 days 8.6% of my views came from India, but only 2.2% of the revenue.
So if you focus on an Indian audience then expect that you might need 4000 views to get $1.

hayaanda

Reaction score
It doesn't matter were you are located. All that matters is where your audience comes from.
The RPM for India is terrible. Within the last 365 days 8.6% of my views came from India, but only 2.2% of the revenue.
So if you focus on an Indian audience then expect that you might need 4000 views to get $1.

Correct If you are getting View from Indian 6000 Views Before you can make 1$, Indian Trafffic is Terrific

Reactions: Shyam Sharma

Shyam Sharma

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Correct If you are getting View from Indian 6000 Views Before you can make 1$, Indian Trafffic is Terrific
I have not earned that much money though......I have over 50,000 views and only have earned $6 only

nad

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I have not earned that much money though......I have over 50,000 views and only have earned $6 only
You have over 50,000 monetized views and only got $6 for it? Did the majority of the views come from India? Didn't think it would be THAT bad o0

hayaanda

Reaction score
You have over 50,000 monetized views and only got $6 for it? Did the majority of the views come from India? Didn't think it would be THAT bad o0
Yes That is how bad it is, I remember when I first Got Started Most of My Traffic Are from India, with 7000 Daily view I hardly make a 1$, But with Time things will start changing with your traffic,

Shyam Sharma

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Bro majority from India....it is that bad.....YouTube only pays good money for US, Canada and Australia views![DOUBLEPOST=1507533009,1507532983][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes That is how bad it is, I remember when I first Got Started Most of My Traffic Are from India, with 7000 Daily view I hardly make a 1$, But with Time things will start changing with your traffic,
I hope so!

CousinEd

There's always a choice
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Bro majority from India....it is that bad.....YouTube only pays good money for US, Canada and Australia views![DOUBLEPOST=1507533009,1507532983][/DOUBLEPOST]
I hope so!
There is a difference between "monetized" views and "just" views. 6usd from 50k monetized views? I don't think so.

Shyam Sharma

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
There is a difference between "monetized" views and "just" views. 6usd from 50k monetized views? I don't think so.
It is monetized view onlyu bro.....50K monetized views ....the problem is that YouTube only shows ads in 10 percent of the views...so