Eagle Logo: Thoughts?

JTMulcahy

Actor
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Animator
With a designer, you don't pay for the piece, you pay for the skill and experience of the designer.

e.g A designer with 30 years experience could be commissioned to make a logo for a company for 400$ (the us average for corporate logos), now whether that is a simple font logo that took 20 minutes and the client liked straight off or a complicated logo that took 4 hours and the client wanted many things changed, they're both worth the 600$.[DOUBLEPOST=1382818576,1382818409][/DOUBLEPOST]

In which case the black and red strokes are both off as they should follow the path of the beak :)
He is charging by the piece though, unless I read incorrectly. I agree that yea once you start working with actual companies you should be paid by the amount of hours put into the design, but this a forum for YouTubers. Most of which don't know up from down when it comes to buying channel artwork. They're most likely not going to be asking for a whole lot of changes when they see his work, it's very good. So therefore I would say $10-20 is a fair price to pay for such art. Now if the client is being picky and asking for multiple changes then I could see prices rising accordingly.

I guess really you charge on how "needy" your client will be, but a base price of $10-20 is perfect.

Andrew Flint

Adobe Certified Associate & Post Student
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
honestly I think that looks f*****g insane!!!! excuse my langauge :') anyways if it's a logo I would charge more than £5.. my Mom owns a company and she paid a professional company like £250 to create her business logo.. logos are a serious thing I don't think you should charge like £250.. but I would up a "Logo" to like £10-£15 considering they look that good :D

BlockDesigns

Moving Pictures Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
honestly I think that looks f*****g insane!!!! excuse my langauge :') anyways if it's a logo I would charge more than £5.. my Mom owns a company and she paid a professional company like £250 to create her business logo.. logos are a serious thing I don't think you should charge like £250.. but I would up a "Logo" to like £10-£15 considering they look that good :D
Thanks man, They are now 10£ if anyone would like one!

BlockDesigns

Moving Pictures Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
awh cool, if I ever manage to come up with a logo idea I may have to come ask you to create it as I suck at Illustrator :')
Haha im not the most amazing but Im getting better, It's my 4th software I should be fluent in soon! :D

Franklin

Yugituber
Reaction score
Website
awesomecardgames.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
The logo looks really good. I don't know if anyone would pay $250 for a Youtube logo unless it is for a huge channel. Most channels won't easily be able to regenerate the $250.

BlockDesigns

Moving Pictures Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
The logo looks really good. I don't know if anyone would pay $250 for a Youtube logo unless it is for a huge channel. Most channels won't easily be able to regenerate the $250.
Haha true, They are now 15$ not 250 :)

Turtle

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Great design as always BlockDesign!