Eagle Logo: Thoughts?

BlockDesigns

Moving Pictures Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hey guys,

A whole new platform of design for me, Adobe Illustrator Vector art.

Anyway, A client came to me asking for an Eagle, Any thoughts on improvement and pricing? I know that there are people out there charging many time more than the £5 I charge.
So, How much would you pay for one?

Eagle-For-port.png

Thanks,
Chris (Blockdesigns)

Stike96

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Not really sure about the price (I never sold or bought a logo), but the logo itself looks great, there is the bottom shadow that doesn't go all the way to the black (hope you see what I mean), but apart from that I can't see any problems :D.

BlockDesigns

Moving Pictures Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Not really sure about the price (I never sold or bought a logo), but the logo itself looks great, there is the bottom shadow that doesn't go all the way to the black (hope you see what I mean), but apart from that I can't see any problems :D.
Thanks for the advice! Yeah I gave it the feathered effect, I'll change it for next time!

Styxie

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Personally I think 5 quid is a very good deal!

Wish I had a fiver lying arond :p

BlockDesigns

Moving Pictures Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Personally I think 5 quid is a very good deal!

Wish I had a fiver lying arond :p
Haha thats why I'm thinking of upping it, I know of people that charge upwards of 60.

The only reason is that i have to sketch it and scan it in and then actually make it and so on.

Styxie

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Haha thats why I'm thinking of upping it, I know of people that charge upwards of 60.

The only reason is that i have to sketch it and scan it in and then actually make it and so on.
The more you charge the less chance you have of landing a job though, unless you know people who would pay that much. Sadly most people still think of design as being "press a few buttons and cool stuff goes on screen" and don't appreciate the work. So heh

Reactions: BlockDesigns

Warhammer

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I charge $250 minimum for a logo.
But that's corporate work.

Your work is good. Don't lowball yourself.
Charge around $40-$50 to youtubers and if you are looking forward to expand your business and offer services to bigger clients/businesses and even companies then start around with $150

BlockDesigns

Moving Pictures Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I charge $250 minimum for a logo.
But that's corporate work.

Your work is good. Don't lowball yourself.
Charge around $40-$50 to youtubers and if you are looking forward to expand your business and offer services to bigger clients/businesses and even companies then start around with $150
Haha thanks man. I think the price needs to be upped a bit imo.

Reactions: Warhammer

JosPlays

Just being AWESOME
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Looks good, only I wouldn't pay 5 pound for it. I can't really use a eagle logo.