Other Durham Region (and Toronto) YouTubers Collabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiaSChazer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi I'm from the Durham Region area and was wondering if there are any YouTubers interested in doing collabs with my friends, my bro and myself. Our group is called EVpic Productions, and we mainly film short narratives, however we also vlog, do fun/silly game show like activities (that's starting in a bit) and etc...

Anyone interested? :)

Zahria Morgan

Reaction score
Hey!
I'm located in the Durham region as well (Pickering/Ajax ).
I'd be interested in collaborating with you guys, please let me know how I can help :)

Reactions: RiaSChazer

RiaSChazer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey!
I'm located in the Durham region as well (Pickering/Ajax ).
I'd be interested in collaborating with you guys, please let me know how I can help :)
Awesome! We'd love to do a collab with you. I hope you don't mind us having to push the collab until later, currently I have a 20min film to create for my final project; filming starting very soon. Unless you don't mind collabing in this film? We are pushing this to be one of our best vids (our aim is to have it submitted into a Film Festival and after it's to be posted on to YouTube).
Our filming will span over weeks thou. Let me know if you would like in on this production or would you rather stick with our smaller vids. :)

Zahria Morgan

Reaction score
Awesome! We'd love to do a collab with you. I hope you don't mind us having to push the collab until later, currently I have a 20min film to create for my final project; filming starting very soon. Unless you don't mind collabing in this film? We are pushing this to be one of our best vids (our aim is to have it submitted into a Film Festival and after it's to be posted on to YouTube).
Our filming will span over weeks thou. Let me know if you would like in on this production or would you rather stick with our smaller vids. :)
If you need more people to be in your short film, let me know and I'll be glad to help. Otherwise we can do a smaller collab at a later date. Just let me know :)

RiaSChazer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you need more people to be in your short film, let me know and I'll be glad to help. Otherwise we can do a smaller collab at a later date. Just let me know :)
haha well I'm still looking for people for this short film. So it will be great if you could help; would you mind emailing me which times and days you'll be available to film, because the crew thus far is going to be filming 2-3 times a week for 4-5weeks?
My email is EVpic.Pro@live.com

Status
Not open for further replies.