Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Haven't noticed.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

lindseyhazel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ever since the new UI on YouTube when I go to comment on someone's video it leaves a duplicate comment and then I have to delete one. I use Chrome, has this happened to anyone else or do you know how to avoid this?

It's VERY annoying and makes me feel like this...

sledrunner31

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've had two duplicate notifications on my phone and chrome will send me 2 as well but on YT it always appears as one. Must be a glitch agree its kind of annoying.

Ero

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
Not really a factor for me. Mainly because I leave such long winded comments and comment rarely that its pretty much a 1% chance to ever happen in my life

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
It has happened to me when I could´t reply, and refreshed the page, seeing how many times I tried to reply to a comment!
Now I see in the dashboard, that it says a certain amount of comments, and when I look at the video, it shows a lesser amount of comments, (with no spam comments).

MetalAnon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Nearly two years late and I'm getting the same problem... anyone figure this out by chance?

For the past couple days now and for no apparent reason, when i comment on any given video, I get four duplicate comments initially on clicking submit, and 2 after refreshing the page. I have been able to delete the extras so far, but I make sure to copy the comment text just in case deleting one of the duplicates deletes them all... don't want to lose a perfectly good, well thought out comment to the so called "well trained monkeys." I'm on Win 10 Pro1703 (because 1709 breaks my video card) and Firefox Version 67.0.3