Other Duell Commentarys?

OriginalFaceless

13 Year Old Filmmaker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I have probably spelt somthing wrong in this but im a bad speller...

so anyway today i am asking if anyone wants to do a duell commentary with the one and only OriginalFaceless.
I have started a new gaming channel called - FacelessGamers
I have also got my capture card working on my PS3. We can play any of the folowing games on PS3 -
-Call Of Duty: Black Ops
-Call Of Duty 4
-Skate
-GTA IV
-Little Big Planet

(The only games I have online due to the fact I sold the other 28 :) )

But theres a catch, the catch is that I am only 13 years old and I am only willing to do gameplays with people younger and around max of 3-4 years older, else I will be creeped out hahahha

So yes reply to this forum if you meet the requirements and we could arrange somthing?

Reactions: xandru8

ThatMusicalGamer

ThatMusicalGamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have probably spelt somthing wrong in this but im a bad speller...

so anyway today i am asking if anyone wants to do a duell commentary with the one and only OriginalFaceless.
I have started a new gaming channel called - FacelessGamers
I have also got my capture card working on my PS3. We can play any of the folowing games on PS3 -
-Call Of Duty: Black Ops
-Call Of Duty 4
-Skate
-GTA IV
-Little Big Planet

(The only games I have online due to the fact I sold the other 28 :) )

But theres a catch, the catch is that I am only 13 years old and I am only willing to do gameplays with people younger and around max of 3-4 years older, else I will be creeped out hahahha

So yes reply to this forum if you meet the requirements and we could arrange somthing?
I wish but I pc and xbox -.-

Reactions: xandru8

xandru8

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
and btw lol ... i know I may be the only one on the planet but ... i still have the fat ps2 lol AND I`M HAPPY WITH IT lol