Gaming Duel commentary

Reaction score
Hi guys looking to a duel commentry on xbox doing a black ops 2 or something like that
must have at least 100 subs and I am looking for young gamers early teens maybe + if possible can you record?

ZoomZike

YTtalk Sonic
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Just for the record, if you only ask for people who have at least 100 subscribers, you're underestimating A LOT of good Let's Players out there; you're basically saying that anyone under 100 isn't good enough, that, or you're just doing this for their subscribers.

Just had to throw that out there.

Reaction score
Just for the record, if you only ask for people who have at least 100 subscribers, you're underestimating A LOT of good Let's Players out there; you're basically saying that anyone under 100 isn't good enough, that, or you're just doing this for their subscribers.

Just had to throw that out there.
i am not saying they are not good enough i just wanted to do it with people around where I am on youtube and this is part of networking because if your doing it with bigger people you could learn from them and grow your channel + if you were going to ask I will check out your channel I see what I think

ZoomZike

YTtalk Sonic
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
i am not saying they are not good enough i just wanted to do it with people around where I am on youtube and this is part of networking because if your doing it with bigger people you could learn from them and grow your channel + if you were going to ask I will check out your channel I see what I think
I don't play the game you said, I just said what came to my mind when you said that >.<

The thing is, your subscriber count doesn't match up to your subscriber: view, likes, and comment ratio. I think this is because you've been Sub4Subbing, that or when you subscribed to someone they just subscribed back. Try to not do this :(

I'm not saying you have bad commentary, it's pretty good, just had to tell ya :)

Reaction score
I don't play the game you said, I just said what came to my mind when you said that >.<

The thing is, your subscriber count doesn't match up to your subscriber: view, likes, and comment ratio. I think this is because you've been Sub4Subbing, that or when you subscribed to someone they just subscribed back. Try to not do this :(

I'm not saying you have bad commentary, it's pretty good, just had to tell ya :)
I did it a couple of times not that much but I am trying to keep my audience engaged this is the hard bit at 1 point I had not very many views on my vids but feedback so I made different videos where i got more views and less coments but more like ratings so I did that for a while and the views has just dropped a bit the videos they enjoy have 50-90 views because I have people for different games some for fifa some for cod some for minecraft so its hard to get them all watching 1 video