Drunk LEGO builds

Spence Bailey

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other
LEGO building does have its place within the YT community and ife been lucky enough to create videos for that community. I've been looking into other communities to see what wild and funny spins on videos some of those creators do for inspiration for my own videos. It somewhat struck me when I saw someone doing a drunk cooking show. I thought it was entertaining to watch them do their normal content while being under the influence. I know a lot of people may disagree and consider that type of content crude but I think it's pretty funny.

If I ever did that with LEGO building I think it would be funny to see what exactly my brain tries to create when intoxicated [emoji23]

I am really wanting to try this someday when I know I don't have to do anything the next day.

What are your thoughts on video creators that do special spin off videos like this every one in a while? If you think about it, it's like the TV Drunk History which is a big hit!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
LEGO building does have its place within the YT community and ife been lucky enough to create videos for that community. I've been looking into other communities to see what wild and funny spins on videos some of those creators do for inspiration for my own videos. It somewhat struck me when I saw someone doing a drunk cooking show. I thought it was entertaining to watch them do their normal content while being under the influence. I know a lot of people may disagree and consider that type of content crude but I think it's pretty funny.

If I ever did that with LEGO building I think it would be funny to see what exactly my brain tries to create when intoxicated [emoji23]

I am really wanting to try this someday when I know I don't have to do anything the next day.

What are your thoughts on video creators that do special spin off videos like this every one in a while? If you think about it, it's like the TV Drunk History which is a big hit!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
I think you should go for it and see how well it does, it doesn’t hurt to try:)