Draw my life - Vicboss

*starts reading posts after the outro comes*...................*reading, reading, reading*..... "What's my fucken name?", Me: "what the hell was that" :eek:

haha awww thanks Katherine!!! but i think we may have p****d you guys off with the "wrestling fight" that ended up just us playing Dragonball LOL .

Hahaha.....I gotta say...I WAS looking forward to watching your magical locks flipping around all over the place. But you guys DID do a really good job with that anyway. I also liked your Harlem shake video too,...but I did kinda wanna see you dancing around haha

Hahaha.....I gotta say...I WAS looking forward to watching your magical locks flipping around all over the place. But you guys DID do a really good job with that anyway. I also liked your Harlem shake video too,...but I did kinda wanna see you dancing around haha

lol....wow we've done alot of this haha well nice to know you are paying attention Katherine :D you're awesome!!

lol....wow we've done alot of this haha well nice to know you are paying attention Katherine :D you're awesome!!

Lol..well it's not that you've done ALOT of it.....that's what I LIKE about it. It's your thing..and it's unique. I like it :p Don't get me wrong :p

Lol..well it's not that you've done ALOT of it.....that's what I LIKE about it. It's your thing..and it's unique. I like it :p Don't get me wrong :p

haha i know you like it! cause i do whatever the FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFuck! i wanna do! when we cammed and you said that to hear you actually say that was AMAZING! LOL wish i recorded it

Back