• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Doubled my subcount in nearly just 1 week! 30 subs! :D

Dr. Creepster

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I know that it isn't that long ago i posted my 1 milestone with only 15 subs, but i just had to share last weeks progress! I haven't completely located the reason to why i suddenly gain more subs, but i am trying to figure it out :) Might be better thumbnails... (I got that advice last time)
But man! This is a nice way to end the week :D

tizzer65

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think that must be in mate, I got the same advice and haven't adopted it yet. I am planning on implementing it this week, if I jump from 10 to 20, I'll let you know ;)

Reactions: Dr. Creepster

BossHogg FGF

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I know that it isn't that long ago i posted my 1 milestone with only 15 subs, but i just had to share last weeks progress! I haven't completely located the reason to why i suddenly gain more subs, but i am trying to figure it out :) Might be better thumbnails... (I got that advice last time)
But man! This is a nice way to end the week :D
That is an awesome accomplishment bud! Keep it up and keep doing whatever it is that you’re doing because it is working!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dr. Creepster

Dr. Creepster

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Thanks guys!
After some research it seems like it is due to a combination of better thumbnails, and more people coming through instagram :)

Reactions: tizzer65

FireShock

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Great news, a double number in subs is a good sign for the future of your YT channel. Just keep the good work up and look forward to gaining more subs at the rate you are going. Congrats again for the subs news :)