Dont just dream make the dream come true!!

CMTXRATED

I Is Batman
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
Do you think you work hard enough to become a popular youtuber? I do myself i put about 4 hours minimum on editing and you should always believe in yourself. Dont Just dream make the dream become true!
Minimum of four? I upload everyday if I had 4 hours of editing that would kill me But I get your point. I put 100% into what I do on YouTube

AZOZ

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sometimes I go for 6 hours :)

PositivelyBrainwashed

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
It takes me 20-30 hours to create a video (Researching, Scripting, recording audio, creating images, animating, post animation ect.), then I spend about 6-8 hours promoting. I think it's paying off :)

Reactions: Anjim

Ewan (Beatboxer)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It takes me 20-30 hours to create a video (Researching, Scripting, recording audio, creating images, animating, post animation ect.), then I spend about 6-8 hours promoting. I think it's paying off :)
Congrats bro really heppy for you :D Keep it going[DOUBLEPOST=1481976462,1481974956][/DOUBLEPOST]
do you have skype? if so ewan213 is mine :D

Amber lynx

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Do you think you work hard enough to become a popular youtuber? I do myself i put about 4 hours minimum on editing and you should always believe in yourself. Dont Just dream make the dream become true!
Sometimes I don't think I am because I have a job and I'm in school so I can't give it the attention I would love. I sometimes think doing things I have to do over what I want to do will hinder me but what can I do I gotta survive