Voice Acting (DONE) Need someone to read scripts. Will give shout out at the end of the video.

If you're still interested, I wouldn't mind reading a script. I got a Blue Yeti with pop filter and sound reducing foam if that makes me more attractive.
My e-mail is lukeflashcake@gmail.com if you're interested. You can hear my voice in my channel link below.

If you're still interested, I wouldn't mind reading a script. I got a Blue Yeti with pop filter and sound reducing foam if that makes me more attractive.
My e-mail is lukeflashcake@gmail.com if you're interested. You can hear my voice in my channel link below.
I subbed to you channel man, great stuff. I sent you a paragraph of a test script so I can test your voice out. If i like that one, i'll send you the full script.

PS I just fell in love with your channel.

I subbed to you channel man, great stuff. I sent you a paragraph of a test script so I can test your voice out. If i like that one, i'll send you the full script.

PS I just fell in love with your channel.
Aww, thank you :)
Just a quick question, do you want me to edit the voice clip I record or leave the sound as vanilla as possible.

Liked it, it was very fast but clear. i'm doing a steven universe video that's going to be up on tuesday and is close to finishing the script. I think I can send to you either today or tomorrow.
Ok, I'll be waiting. Do you want me to do the audio editing on that as well?

Back