Done everything to get views but still have none

momoiscoolish

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I've been making quality videos for the past four years (or at least I think they're quality)
I've posted all of my videos on twitter and facebook
I'm also super consistant; I do a video every week

This is what everyone says to do to get viewers, but I still have practically none. I have 287 subscribers, but I usually only get around 100 views per video and no comments. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. If anyone has any advice on how to get a consistant group of people watching your videos, that would be awesome.

Reina

YTT's Grey Warden
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
I've been making quality videos for the past four years (or at least I think they're quality)
I've posted all of my videos on twitter and facebook
I'm also super consistant; I do a video every week

This is what everyone says to do to get viewers, but I still have practically none. I have 287 subscribers, but I usually only get around 100 views per video and no comments. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. If anyone has any advice on how to get a consistant group of people watching your videos, that would be awesome.
Well, you've got more active subscribers than me, mate! Although, the most important thing is that you need to gain the loyal support of ACTIVE subscribers. Try sharing your videos with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, whatever social network you use. :)

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
You just have to keep working! I've seen some vloggers start just a few months ago and have more subs than I (quite discouraging, I've been at it since '11) and you have to learn to share your videos beyond Twitter/Facebook and be FREQUENT and communicate with your videos and others.

It's hard work ><! I subscribed though x :)

FishySouls

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Not really in a place to advise, I've only just started YouTube myself, but maybe try and broaden the scope/focus of your videos? Try something new and it might attract more subs :)

RobuJohnson

I've Got It
Reaction score
You're videos sure are coolish. I imagine that a lot of people are or would be interested in the well shot content you provide. It seems that you don't upload videos frequently enough. Try to get 2 vids out per week. Disclaimer: I'm not really the one to get advise from regarding my subscriber amount and so on. But who knows, maybe my words are more valuable than anyone elses!

momoiscoolish

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
You're videos sure are coolish. I imagine that a lot of people are or would be interested in the well shot content you provide. It seems that you don't upload videos frequently enough. Try to get 2 vids out per week.
yeah I think I'm gonna try to do two videos a week and see if that gets me anywhere.
thanks for the advice!

jason1909

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Your still getting a good amount of views! I wouldn't really consider that "none". Keep up the good work. :up:

kristianw0w

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
Just keep at it, try new stuff, communicate with your viewers, ask them what they want to see and so on!