Doing Reviews!

TheFrostTee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Assuming you have the time to do so, I'd really appreciate an honest review of my channel! I've been making videos for 3 months (more or less) and am ready for honest feedback!
REVIEW: TheScienceSaturdays

CHANNEL BRANDING/LAYOUT: I like your banner and think it is unique as is your field of choice. One thing I mention to people that I review and I know some others feel this way, but I'm not a fan of the whole Avatar/Profile Picture being too identical to the banner. That is just personal preference though as some people like this better. Your thumbnails are alright some could use some improvement as I feel they were just taken off google images and put into your thumbnails.

Audio/Video: Your audio/visuals are both good which is extremely important for not just education, but an educational channel in general. I noticed that you have an outro at the end of your videos. In one video you suggest that people check out these other videos which is fine. I dont know if you meant to put an annotation there or not, but the photos you have of your other videos are not linked up to those videos.

Overall: You have some good series going on and you seem knowledgeable about the material you study. Also since your channel is a bit harder to gain an audience you do a good job of keeping your vids short and entertaining. I suggest considering the possibility of doing a series about random corky funny science stuff. That would be an interesting series to do and introduce another element of science to your channel. Overall you have a good educational channel probably the first educational channel I have seen on this website in general let alone youtube.

TheFrostTee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Can I have a review please, thank you. I promise you I will look at your channel :)
Review: HiMyNameIsDan

CHANNEL BRANDING: Your banner looks a lot better than what you had before and it is pretty good. Some of your thumbnails are awesome others are just average and don't really stand out.

Audio/Video: Audio and video are both pretty good have no problems there.

OVERALL: Your videos are good. There could be a bit more excitment portrayed on some of them. As it will engage your audience and keep bringing people in. A big thing you should figure out is a posting schedule as from the looks of it your videos are randomly posted. So you could use a bit more organization in that regard. Your channel trailer was unique and the ending was pretty funny. So I'd just say work on maintaining that fun exciting vibe and setting up some organization.[DOUBLEPOST=1396756393,1396755235][/DOUBLEPOST]
I suppose I could use a review :p I haven't uploaded much yet however!
Review: ConnorLipke

Channel Design: Your profile picture is good. Your profile banner is just average and could use a lot of improvement. Something that looks more pro. made preferably. This is all just preference, but looking at your profile pic and banner I don't really see any branding except for of course this is a vlog channel. Your banners are ok I do like the puppy one it's pretty good. Other ones could use a bit more of that eye catching factor.

Audio/Video: My only complaint with the audio also has to do with the video. In your catfish video the cuts seems to be all over and a cut is made before you are
actually finished saying a word.

Overall: There is some technical graphical stuff I think you can improve on. Which is minor compared to the major stuff like content and all of that. I actually enjoyed watching your vlogs and think you have some great humor in them. Which is the main thing people enjoy, so I just suggest improving on the graphics and editing of your channel. Keep that same sense of humor though because it'll def get people to sub.