Doing a collab with a 60k sub Channel. I have less than 100!

AustinsGarage

Reaction score
So this weekend I'm getting together with a Youtuber with 60k+ subs and I have less than 100. That being said Iv only been uploading consistently for like 2 weeks.. So basically I make videos of my cars and I have some interesting cars. Im bringing one of mine down and he's going to do a video on it and I'm going to do a video on his. Do y'all have any advice or anything? Im pretty excited!!

RafaRBE

Reaction score
Huh that's a good opportunity. I don't really have any advice, just be relaxed and that's it. Basically just keep doing what you love. Checked your channel and the Yugo is awesome :up2:

Have a nice day!

Reactions: AustinsGarage

JayPlaysOfficial

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey! its your channel sooo you can do what ever you like :D if your audience enjoys, then happy days :D, i don't really think it matters how many a channel has in subs wise, as long as you bring entertainment and joy then you have nothing to worry about XD

Reactions: AustinsGarage

Landen

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have absolutely no advice other than take advantage of it man. Do your best to make sure your content on it will be the best it can be and promote him as best as you can, and hopefully he'll do the same for you. Best of luck mate.