DogCam BulletHD 2 - 1080p HD Camera Review

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Do you have a slider for recording these? Also their name is so misleading, I was expecting an on dog camera, the quality looks rather good to me in your test videos.

Reactions: IftiBashir

IftiBashir

Undiscovered....
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Do you have a slider for recording these? Also their name is so misleading, I was expecting an on dog camera, the quality looks rather good to me in your test videos.
Not sure what you mean by having a slider to record these??

As for the name, yes its very misleading. Ive had people on YouTube say they were expecting a camera for a dog as well! lol.
I think they are looking to rebrand, as they also have a site named 'ProActionCameras' - sounds a hell of a lot better then 'DogCam'!!

Either way, if you want to use a camera on a helmet this is certainly a better design then the GoPro due to its shape etc. Although if its pure video quality you are after, then GoPro is still king.

I have so many of these cameras now - 2xGoPro's, this Bullet Cam, a couple of vehicle DashCams etc as well!

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Very fancy :D The part where you moved across the front of the box, I thought you might have used a slider with the DSLR on it for that shot, if not then youre doing very well without one :D I agree about the name and I would rebrand if I owned their company :D

Reactions: IftiBashir

IftiBashir

Undiscovered....
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Very fancy :D The part where you moved across the front of the box, I thought you might have used a slider with the DSLR on it for that shot, if not then youre doing very well without one :D I agree about the name and I would rebrand if I owned their company :D
lol, nope no slider - and Im not that steady with the hand either unfortunately! lol

It was a static photo taken with my DSLR, then imported into Final Cut Pro. Simple Ken Burns crop to move the screen from one side of the image to the other ;)
Yes its cheating, but gives the desired effect!!

Ive been thinking of buying a cake decorating turntable thing - so I can put the item on top and slowly turn the turntable to get a full 360 smooth shot without any hands etc! I think it would work pretty well!!

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
lol, nope no slider - and Im not that steady with the hand either unfortunately! lol

It was a static photo taken with my DSLR, then imported into Final Cut Pro. Simple Ken Burns crop to move the screen from one side of the image to the other ;)
Yes its cheating, but gives the desired effect!!

Ive been thinking of buying a cake decorating turntable thing - so I can put the item on top and slowly turn the turntable to get a full 360 smooth shot without any hands etc! I think it would work pretty well!!
Oh I get how you did it now :D It worked well. I noticed you using your hand to spin it too and was thinking he has all these gadgets but no automatic turntable for showing off his gadgets. Heres what I think youre after:

IftiBashir

Undiscovered....
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Oh I get how you did it now :D It worked well. I noticed you using your hand to spin it too and was thinking he has all these gadgets but no automatic turntable for showing off his gadgets. Heres what I think youre after:

That's exactly what I need!