Dog almost killing a cat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What are your thoughts on this video? I got sent this today in a message on YouTube:

Please note this is quite graphic for some people to watch especially kids.

JD´s World

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
That is some messed up stuff right there!

I am perhaps morbid but I laughed when he started calling the dog Bubbles... I just find it funny considering the moment of violence the dog was in... I´m going to hell I know lol

But yea that should totally be flagged! The dude should have thrown the camera (softly) on the ground and done something other than just shouting "Bubbles No, Bubbles Stop It"

Jonathan

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I thought the same, he could have a whole lot more, he didnt seem to really shout either, I would have yelled if that was me and maybe tried to drag the dog away if I could.

I see where you are coming from with the dogs name, thats as bad as shouting "Fluffy dont maul the cat like that" :D

Unknownuser005

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
LOL yeah I laughed when he shouted the name, he really seemed upset about the cat dying ;).

I remember a similarly horrid video that went around the web a while ago, I saw it on a vlog, I think it was phillipe de Franco's show, about a little girl throwing baby dogs into a stream! To me it seemed like they had a litter of dogs and they didnt have a home for all of them which is understandable but there are other ways then throwing LIVE dogs into a flowing river, not to mention the fact that they filmed it too!! This reminded me of that!

Status
Not open for further replies.