Does Youtube protects up loaders videos and takes Copyrights issues seriously ?

satiricals

I've Got It
Reaction score
Thank you! I know that , but when I contacted a Layer he ask me to pay £250 for an hour + £70 for a letter + Court fee charges So this will cost me around $500 US dollars. I cannot afford that. Instead of protecting us ( Youtubers ) They let the thieves get away from punishment
You don't have to have a lawyer file for you. Paralegals are quite cheaper. You could also look into contacting "FUPA" and sharing your story of these thefts to h3h3 subreddit (h3h3 getting sued started FUPA). Maybe they can help out as they do have a copyright lawyer (he's on twitter too) involved in the FUPA organization.

Also you can choose to study law enough just to file the motion on your own.

A word document isn't enough to to keep any videos down. if they file a counter copyright claim. You have to show Youtube you are willing to take it beyond the platform if they file a counter copyright claim.

And if Youtube really is taking falsified legal actions seriously on the platform, then losing in the court case should result in the defendants having their channels terminated.

Reactions: TopFelya

TopFelya

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You don't have to have a lawyer file for you. Paralegals are quite cheaper. You could also look into contacting "FUPA" and sharing your story of these thefts to h3h3 subreddit (h3h3 getting sued started FUPA). Maybe they can help out as they do have a copyright lawyer (he's on twitter too) involved in the FUPA organization.
Thank you so much for this valuable information ! I know h3h3. I will try to contact them via subreddit

Reactions: satiricals