Does Youtube check (some) monetized videos manually?

Flizzy

Reaction score
Hello, i used some copyrighted images in my first videos because i didnt know better. I think the chance that anyone complains is almost zero, so i still want to monetize those videos (i put a lot of work into them and its always just about 1-2 copyrighted images).

If i monetize those videos, will youtube check (some of) them? Is there some sort of process that makes it more likely that those videos get busted?

Adam Couser

Reaction score
what images bro? They use an automated copyright checker for music and videos, but I have never heard of coprighted image checker!

Adam

Flizzy

Reaction score
For example i used a protected image of sisyphus rolling a boulder up a hill, but the video itself is not about "sisyphus" and the video is in german, so i think its unlikely that the rightholder will every see that video or even would complain if he see it.

And i also think im not doing any harm to him.

I already monetized some videos where i used images that are protected and i have the OK from the copyright holder and youtube made no trouble and monetized them instatnly without any questions. I just wonder if there are some sort of "random tests"

Adam Couser

Reaction score
No don't worry it wont have a copyright claim against it, It will be all good!

Adam

Adam Couser

Reaction score
no worries bro, whats your youtube ill check it out?

Flizzy

Reaction score
Well i posted anonymously because i'm a bit scared that someone sends a copyright complaint even though hes not involved.