Does your voice matter?

GoHan.

Dat YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Just find a balance between visual and sound quality. Using a decent microphone for commentaries is good enough. Record 480p is good enough but try to aim for HD quality :b
Sound is pretty important if you really want quality content

MC4Pros

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Gamer
Yeah I agree with GoHan if you have a bad mic then your viewers will probably not like it and leave but if you have a HD mic then there you go new subscibers xD also 480p is ok good but HD is the best :)

2bonic

Nothing Is Talent If Everyone Can Do It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
It dont matter too much but all that matters is you need to speak clearly, dont be quite or lose focus. Eating, drinking or noise in background a big no, no.

Hope this helped.

Chef Kendra

Chef and Video Creator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
People always say be entertaining like you can pull that off a shelf. lol Not everyone can just "be" entertaining. My advice would to be clear, having a good mic is very important and speaking clearly is also important. Nothing burns more than not being able to clearly understand what YouTubers are saying. Be yourself, be clear, have fun and be enthusiastic is my best advice. Enthusiasm is contagious. Hope this helps. :)

What do you mean when you say you don't have the best sounding voice anyway, just curious?[DOUBLEPOST=1356806613,1356806599][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think it does, I hate watching high-pitched voices on videos, even if its gameplay - I guess that's just me though
It's not just you.