Does Virool work?

Chef Kendra

Chef and Video Creator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't use it because it seems like a waste of cash, but I think they are a legitimate company.

Reactions: ChunkeyPanda

tolga

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
it doesnt deliver fake-bot views,minimum 30 seconds real view.Youtube TOS can be discussed but there are giant firms like unrulymedia,goviralnetwork,ebuzzing and most of their campaigns are for youtube.

Reactions: GKart64

Pearl

Sleepyhead~
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
I don't think it's worth the money.

Tarmack

Rhetorical Porcupine
Reaction score
You have to consider that most of these advertising groups are geared towards sales conversion.

To most YouTubers, getting a few thousand views could be pretty cool but isn't going to make or break your channel. But a few thousand page hits where you're selling something, maybe 10-15% conversion, that ad cost sure makes a lot more sense.

They're not designed for people trying to make making videos a career.

Like that DollarShaveClub video. Not to mention the viral views from just being a great video... They probably pay $0.03-$0.10 per view via ads. If even one person signs up with their $1 a month thing, they cover 120-400 video views.

Noclassjack

Reaction score
Here's how they work. You pay them $.04 per view your selected video. Then on their site they play the video as an embedded video (hence no comments and no likes to your video). After watching the video, Virool will give them a small percentage of your $.04. There is no actual guarantee that someone is actively watching the video. It may be running on the browser in a different tab with the sound muted. So if you're strictly wanting your view count to go up, go for it. If you want a quality audience that actually enjoys your work, that's where you're taking your risk.

copycat

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Tried it myself and I feel "scammed" BUT it's not a scam (they are legit) but to be honest the best way to describe them is
It gets you views... But at a very expensive price.
.. thank god I only wasted $10 and the $20 that they gave me at sign up
if you want legit views do it, if you want to build an audience pass ...so.. I'm passing on them

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
I love how I searched this on google, and the second result was a thread from our forum lmao

Reactions: Rails2Revolution