Does Virool work?

CazuaLLUK

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you have to use sites/companies like these then you know something is wrong with your content or your youtube attitude.

THE WHOLE SHEBANG

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I see adds all over the site, does it work?
I've used them. I got great results. I got the views and comments from it. I'm not worrying about subscribers, I just wanted folks to watch the video. I'd recommend them. 4 cents at the minimum gets you 250 views. That's a lot if ppl are just starting out...[DOUBLEPOST=1358569881,1358569499][/DOUBLEPOST]
yeah i bet it does if you pay them -_-
You do know that they are a legit marketing company. And, you do also know the bigger channels use even bigger legit marketing companies to get their views. Not too many folks are going to put your video on multiple blogs for free. All the top U-Tubers have used these companies. Even networks that you get signed to use them.

WWER3volution

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've used them. I got great results. I got the views and comments from it. I'm not worrying about subscribers, I just wanted folks to watch the video. I'd recommend them. 4 cents at the minimum gets you 250 views. That's a lot if ppl are just starting out...[DOUBLEPOST=1358569881,1358569499][/DOUBLEPOST]

You do know that they are a legit marketing company. And, you do also know the bigger channels use even bigger legit marketing companies to get their views. Not too many folks are going to put your video on multiple blogs for free. All the top U-Tubers have used these companies. Even networks that you get signed to use them.
id never pay real money for promotion im not desperate to get big lol and if there charging you its obvious they are a legit company or at least i would hope so.

Tarmack

Rhetorical Porcupine
Reaction score
Virool is really no different than Adwords. And Adwords is 100% in compliance with the rules given it's all Google anyways. That and you can usually find a $100 free credit coupon if you search, or at the absolute worst a $75 if you spend $25 coupon with adwords.

If you structure your ads properly and aren't trying to target ridiculously expensive keywords, (I did the adwords trial and got 0.02-0.04 cents per view) you can get 2K+ views for very little effort and in my case it cost me nothing.

And like Virool says in their faq, Adwords is active viewership. People have to choose to watch your videos which makes them as valuable as any search result. I understand the desire to avoid spending money on advertising. However buying exposure is not the same thing as buying views.

Reactions: Rails2Revolution

tolga

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
it is legit like Unruly media,goviralnetwork ...etc But budgets are different.For example unruly media requires minimum budget of 75.000-100.000 USD,at virool 10 usd is minimum.

theimpactbros

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for creating this thread. Its good to know so I can avoid making that mistake in the future.

failtuber

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I see adds all over the site, does it work?
use virool and if your pulling views from a social network campaign expect to be in some trouble..ever wondered why the virool promo videos get pulled off youtube under a TOS breach...in a way that says it all

you may get views, but no comments, no subs and maybe you will rank better...but you may also loose the lot