Does Virool work?

tedbearman

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I see adds all over the site, does it work?

mattv2099

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I used it once to see if it did anything...
It gets you views... But at a very expensive price. Cheapest they offer is 4 cents (.04$) per view. And it seems as though you get no comments or likes/dislikes or subs from the views. So I'm guess they embed the videos places and disable annotations! Be sure to have a watermark or something so people know your channel name.

I don't think it's worth it. IT's pretty much a waste of money!

tedbearman

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I used it once to see if it did anything...
It gets you views... But at a very expensive price. Cheapest they offer is 4 cents (.04$) per view. And it seems as though you get no comments or likes/dislikes or subs from the views. So I'm guess they embed the videos places and disable annotations! Be sure to have a watermark or something so people know your channel name.

I don't think it's worth it. IT's pretty much a waste of money!
Alrighty thanks!

2bonic

Nothing Is Talent If Everyone Can Do It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
Go with a well known advertising company that is legal that doesn't give you illegal bots like loads of unknown websites do.

mattv2099

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Go with a well known advertising company that is legal that doesn't give you illegal bots like loads of unknown websites do.

This one is supposedly real views. They just post your vids to their networks of blogs and stuff then remove your vid when it gets the amount of views you paid for.

AreYouAwareBro

I check out your videos if you comment on mine!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Sounds sketchy to me, my friend got a ban from using vagex for fake views

mangosgaminghub

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Gamer, Commentator
I see adds all over the site, does it work?
Its 100% legit as this isn't a site that give auto views, people can choose whether they want to watch or not, so the views are fine. All views are delivered and you can receive some activity (e.g. comments and likes), so all in all it does the job its supposed to do, but is it worth paying the money for?? I'd say no. Hope that helps :)

Reactions: Chef Kendra