Does this video keep your attention?

teameggplant

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
So I've just uploaded a new video and I think it's the best in quality so far on my channel so I'd love an honest review of it. Mainly I want to know if it's engaging enough to make you want to watch it until the end and if not how we can improve for next time. :)

Cristy Ella

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
haha I like it. The only thing is you guys can ramble a little bit. It works for here and there but having it all the time may deter people from watching for too long. Subbed though and sent to my boyfriend.

Reactions: teameggplant

teameggplant

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
haha I like it. The only thing is you guys can ramble a little bit. It works for here and there but having it all the time may deter people from watching for too long. Subbed though and sent to my boyfriend.
Thank you so much for the feedback! We'll take that into consideration and try to keep the dialogue more concise :)

HoeLeeFuQQ

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
i think its funny i did watch the whole video. i think you are doing good. try not to film on low light. have a nice day!

DeliciousCrackers

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Honest to god i cringed so hard at 1 minute mark i had shivers, BUT it invoked emotion out of me which made me watch the whole video, plus my humor differs from yours. Long story short is, i like it cuz it invoked strong emotions out of me, and people will comeback for that!

Cheers!

teameggplant

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Honest to god i cringed so hard at 1 minute mark i had shivers, BUT it invoked emotion out of me which made me watch the whole video, plus my humor differs from yours. Long story short is, i like it cuz it invoked strong emotions out of me, and people will comeback for that!

Cheers!
uh, thanks I think? XD

ShawnMcCallum

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That was so strange... Haha i think if you worked more on re-arranging your script to suck people into your super weird story right away it could be a little tighter but keep doing your thing.

Also really liked the re-arrange letters part for team banana. ;)

Reactions: teameggplant

mysticmotel

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hmm..it's silly enough right off the bat that it is intriguing. However I also get the feeling almost right away that I'm missing out on something, like an inside joke. It feels almost out of context (which maybe it is for me) and more easily understood by your subscribers. Just my honest opinion. Best of luck to you! :)