• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

maSkraP

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
That's a whole lotta DOHs in a row aint it? For me personally I cant believe that such activity is more than one person or people genuinely messing up especially when its one after the other out of the blue.
Oh, I see.
If that's the case... some of those sites that offer you free subscribers, hits, fame, etc... have actual people doing so.
But I hear those people get bored sometimes and mess around with people's videos by disliking.
I know... it's messed up.

Vanessa, have you joined any of those sites?

Voice of Vanessa

Dimple-Smiles <3
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Thank you guys for all your comments! I'm gonna ignore it...I'm very tempted to just block the person I think is doing it..BUT...then there is always a way to make new accounts and the same crap can happen all over again...there is no way I can control or stop it..so I'll just let it continue as is...Why focus on the dislikes? Why is it so easy to remember negative things...I'm gonna focus on the ppl who actually like me AND my video's...that's who I want to entertain and make happy ^_^
--- merged: Jun 2, 2012 at 12:25 AM ---
Oh, I see.
If that's the case... some of those sites that offer you free subscribers, hits, fame, etc... have actual people doing so.
But I hear those people get bored sometimes and mess around with people's videos by disliking.
I know... it's messed up.

Vanessa, have you joined any of those sites?
The only site I've join is a site where real youtubers sub to your account instead of bots....I don't use those sites that give hits or fame or any of that. >w< .... i just find it real strange that i suddenly got disliked on all my vids after a certain person commented..i seem to get a dislike everytime that ONE person comments..it's weird.
--- merged: Jun 2, 2012 at 12:28 AM ---
Yes, but other people don't know that it's not "real" dislike :(

Same happens to me from time to time, there's one person who checks out my channel once in a while and dislikes EVERY VIDEO I uploaded and it's a lot. It's just that some people just don't have life and think they will hurt you by doing that. Just pay no attention and they'll probably stop :)
The sad thing is that it does hurt a bit..when someone goes through all the trouble to go to each video (that they didn't watch) within a matter of seconds and dislike something that you put your hard work into?....It almost makes me wish that...in order to like or dislike a video you have to watch the entire thing..that would probably stop a lot of the people who do this crap...
--- merged: Jun 2, 2012 at 12:30 AM ---
Maybe some of those people made a slip and accidentally hit the dislike button and went, "DOH!" when they really aimed for the like button... ;)
That's sweet to say..but that person must have SOME BUTTERFINGERS..if that was the case <3 LOL!

pekkyyy

I've Got It
Reaction score
The sad thing is that it does hurt a bit..when someone goes through all the trouble to go to each video (that they didn't watch) within a matter of seconds and dislike something that you put your hard work into?....It almost makes me wish that...in order to like or dislike a video you have to watch the entire thing..that would probably stop a lot of the people who do this crap...
That's true, but it will probably never happen.

No matter what, we're here to support not only you, but any of you who use their time and talent to entertain others, so who cares about one disliker? You've got a whole army of likers in here :D Just keep up the good work, ignore the fool and put a smile on your face :D

JostenVlogs

I Vlog Everday On Youtube
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'd just ignore it. Some people just hit the dislike button for the sake of hitting it. If you look at some of the big youtubers some of them have 1,000's of dislikes. But anyhow don't let it discourage you. As long as you have more likes the dislikes that's all that matters.

Reactions: Voice of Vanessa

enzerutomoshibi

Evil Fairy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Reviewer
I had one person go through and dislike nearly all of my videos.
Why? Because I disapproved of her dressing up in almost nothing and flouncing around to get views.
People are lame sometimes.
If this person is disliking your videos, well, it's not worth your time to worry about because I'm sure you got plenty more likes!

Reactions: Voice of Vanessa

Voice of Vanessa

Dimple-Smiles <3
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Unless person commented, you can't know who disliked the video :(
true but i think he might be saying to block the person I think it is...lol ~ but what if it isn't them? (sadface) lol Oh well! Nothing I can do

Stef

STEF SZN
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Unfortunatly, even if you block someone they can still unlike your videos. I would just ignore it, especially since it's just 1 person. They're pretty irrelevant.