Does this mean people are simply not interested in my content??

Not sure why you don't want post your YouTube channel on here? The forum is meant to help you grow and spread your influence and channel!! I shoot all my videos on my iPhone 7+ so no worries there!! I told myself when I started that I will get a new camera, drone, lighting, editing software etc.. with money from the channel so looks like I'm pretty far away from improving too too much!! Good Luck with your channel!![DOUBLEPOST=1508247058,1508246743][/DOUBLEPOST]I also don't think I can give too much of an opinion I have way less subscribers and views than you do!! I did go check out your channel though!! I think branding will help you with your subscribers and gaining a following work on making a more custom banner channel art background thing and make your profile pic thing more unique and something that people will see and relate that to you!! Mine isn't a good example of that but I don't like my selfie face lol...Good luck with this and I would also organize your page layout to be more non subscriber friendly!!

Thanks for your feedback. My profile pic was taken couple years ago. I don't care for my profile pic... I'd rather have a more down to earth photo of myself but I don't have anymore pics! =( I'd love to create a logo... I need to sit down and come up with a good one.

When you say "organize your page layout to be more non subscriber friendly"... so sorry I don't know what you're referring to. Are you referring to my youtube channel's homepage? Or my channel trailer? lemme know so I can try and fix it :) Thanks!

Last edited:
When your on your channel as yourself you can click the toggle that says non subscriber and returning subscriber and from there you can see what it looks like and you can have a channel trailer or a highlighted video and you can organize what playlist are showing and what not. There are websites if you just google it that can help you make some pretty decent banner art type things. Yeah I would definitely look into changing your profile pic or making a logo it's pretty misleading and nothing against you but looks like some google stock photo because of how different you look now.

Have you checked the analytics of your video that is getting all of the traffic? It's possible that the video has been posted on a social site, forum, etc, and if it has been embedded people will be viewing it from the site that it was posted on. In other words, they won't see your channel.

Have you checked the analytics of your video that is getting all of the traffic? It's possible that the video has been posted on a social site, forum, etc, and if it has been embedded people will be viewing it from the site that it was posted on. In other words, they won't see your channel.

Analytics says 55% browse features... 22% Suggested videos... external 15%... so I guess that means most are from youtube directly.

Back