Does this happen to anyone else? (Uploads Sections on Channel)

SeanFace101

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Does anyone else's Recent Uploads section on their main channel page keep resetting or something back to just showing the 2 latest videos rather than the 10 or so it is meant to show? It has been happening to me a few times recently, does it happen to everyone? I have added a photo with this post. :p Thanks..

Attachments

Therealkojr

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have not had this happen to me but i have had some other weird glitches happen to my youtube channel. I will get emails that someone subscribed but my number of subscribers will not go up for a day or two and my videos get views but my overall view count does not change but like once a week. I do think that this has been happening to a friend of my recently though. As of now i know of no real way to fix it.

SeanFace101

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
now that you mention Views, I also noticed that the number of views under the video looking at it from my channel is different from the number of views on that same video when the video is seen in the right column on video pages.

Therealkojr

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
now that you mention Views, I also noticed that the number of views under the video looking at it from my channel is different from the number of views on that same video when the video is seen in the right column on video pages.

I do have this problem as well

JesusGreen

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I have not had this happen to me but i have had some other weird glitches happen to my youtube channel. I will get emails that someone subscribed but my number of subscribers will not go up for a day or two and my videos get views but my overall view count does not change but like once a week. I do think that this has been happening to a friend of my recently though. As of now i know of no real way to fix it.
That's normal. The views and subscriber counts showed to viewers don't update immediately - while the ones at your end in creator studio etc do. It used to be more extreme, with things like the 301+ views freeze that would happen if a video got past 300 views very quickly, but the delay between the counts is still there.

Reactions: SeanFace101

SeanFace101

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It used to be more extreme, with things like the 301+ views freeze that would happen if a video got past 300 views very quickly, but the delay between the counts is still there.
Is that so youtube can check to make sure the views are legit?