Does this forum brings you viewers/subscribers ?

Lazy Nik

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I came here not for subs, but to just have some fun time and maybe make some friends to play with :D

pupandie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have come across some great channels here on yttalk that I wouldnt normally find on youtube .. although I did not sub anyone.. I did watch videos that I found interesting ( shout out to @Luscid , @chill_bro_videos)

So I think ..yes this forum is a great way to be seen or heard.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
Yeah the forum is helpful to learn and to be part of community that everyone have the same goal of building a successful YT channel. But this also gives the opportunity for people to check out your channel and if they like it they might subscribe.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

MrMotherCrusher

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
i would say no but maybe thats just me , but from what ive experienced from forums is that majority of people are in it for themselves them come to promote and not really try to support anyone else. Dont get me wrong there are still people who love watching new youtubers but most people dont care about anyone else and if they do support they expect support in return no matter how good or bad their content is.

MarkRodriguez2012

Youtube Reviewer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Hmmm I can't really say or tell if anyone has come to my channel thanks to this forum... but I have discovered a couple of really cool channels that I visit and/or sub to thanks to seeing their posts on here. So... who knows?