Does this forum brings you viewers/subscribers ?

Bgirl Sonia

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I was just asking a question because I browsed through the promoting section.

I do participate alot even though I am new here and that I am French so I do more effort to read and answer in english.
If I was there for subs, I would have abandoned at the beginning since I dont have enough experience here and virtual $ to be allowed to actually promote my channel

It's a pleasure for me to share with the others

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I have gotten a few subscribers from here, but that is not why i´m here! I´m here for the community of this place, that I know have a lot of awesome people, who could discuss almost anything!
I do appreciate those who chose to come to my channel though! Nothing against them!

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
No. There's no cure all for a channel besides hard work and creativity.

TimberwolfMKIII

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Most of my growth and views comes from either my friends sharing my videos to their friends, or through my twitter posts. I use this to bounce ideas around, gain suggestions for improvement and help others with some aspects.

MechaJake

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would say no. Obviously select people will, but mainly it's just a place to connect with awesome peeps. You definitely shouldn't come here expecting that everyone will see your stuff and gain more subs.

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I bet I have gained a few here. But my unsalted opinion is often not appreciated... so a few quite literally means a few. It is a great forum to speak your mind and stay up to date with what is going on with YouTube.

KidsCorner

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The views you get from here will be rare (we're content creators here) and the views will be a few seconds max from what I can see from my analytics. I can even go as far as that views coming from this forum will more probably hurt your progress rather than boost it!

As others said, learn from people here to improve your videos, don't come for their views.

bryan94c

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Yea I came here to kind of talk about youtube with other youtubers. But also I did kind of get certain tips for youtube like where to post my videos or hittin up other youtubers to collab that live close by.

Minikinart

Reaction score
I agree with previous posters in this topic. There's nothing better than to get knowledge about how Youtube works and how you can improve your own channel by someone that actually knows what they're talking about and have experienced it. Also getting other people's opinions and suggestions about your channel/videos helps when you get stuck and don't know what to do and how to improve anymore. So for me it's not about promotion it's about learning and gaining knowledge with which I will hopefully improve as time goes by. :)

LoganReynolds

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
For me, it helped in two ways:
1, in the initial beginning stages of my channel, it definitely helped for me to connect with other youtubers as well as people who found my content interesting, so it worked for a bit

2, it taught me new ways to promote and use my channel, and it's going to be an uphill battle for me given I pretty much took sick leave for a few months while I was recovering, so I'm hoping I can learn more from the people on this wonderful forum :)

Reactions: darkstarmedia