Does the Archfiend Block People that Give him Constructive Criticism?

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
All i know is this guy has a crap ton of subscribers and from watching his stuff and seeing his behaviour what he is doing is pretty much intentional to get people riled up to come back. Controversy and hate are the cornerstone of his youtube um persona. He does the blocking i bet for pretty much the same reasons lol. I have never seen someone work so hard for dislikes in all my life as this guy but he is most definately grinding dislikes . I find it funny. On the other hand was the comment even about the video? maybe you should have sent him a message to ask I am actualy curious if he would answer lol.
That's true it may all be a big act for the attention, I have no idea.

Screwie

Sit down, shut up, and enjoy!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
All i know is this guy has a crap ton of subscribers and from watching his stuff and seeing his behaviour what he is doing is pretty much intentional to get people riled up to come back. Controversy and hate are the cornerstone of his youtube um persona. He does the blocking for pretty much the same reasons lol. I have never seen someone work so hard for dislikes in all my life as this guy but he is mos definately grinding dislikes . I find it funny. On the other hand was the comment even about the video? maybe you should have sent him a message to ask I am actualy curious if he would answer lol.
He replied to a comment with criticism with his stupid thanks for the money garbage, I replied to that comment and it went from there.

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
He replied to a comment with criticism with his stupid thanks for the money garbage, I replied to that comment and it went from there.
Yeah he is interesting he knows how to get people to rubberneck and that is money. I would be surprised if he didnt do it for no other reason then to cause more controversy to cause more people to come watch whatever video it was and leave more dislikes. He is about dislikes lol its hilarious to be honest. I really am not into much of these scene of what these guys do but i did go through his stuff and watch a bit and look at his website and he is like the don cherry of vlogging. If that makes any sense he made money off being an ahole :)
--- merged: Jun 29, 2012 at 6:06 AM ---
That's true it may all be a big act for the attention, I have no idea.
I think its all an act and each time someone talks about it on their channel another few hundred people run over to watch this guy and call him names lol. oh and hit dislike.

Screwie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah he is interesting he knows how to get people to rubberneck and that is money. I would be surprised if he didnt do it for no other reason then to cause more controversy to cause more people to come watch whatever video it was and leave more dislikes. He is about dislikes lol its hilarious to be honest. I really am not into much of these scene of what these guys do but i did go through his stuff and watch a bit and look at his website and he is like the don cherry of vlogging. If that makes any sense he made money off being an ahole :)

I think its all an act and each time someone talks about it on their channel another few hundred people run over to watch this guy and call him names lol. oh and hit dislike.
So he's basically a troll. And here I thought he was a righteous person.

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type

That's not why I watched him, I watched him because his frustration and anger seem so real, and he gets so over the top with it sometimes, I agreed with him alot of times too, but not to the level of anger he was displaying, though it was fun to watch him do it. But there's no love for subscribers there, and channels like that are no fun to watch, you have to feel like you are friends with the channel you're subbing, even if they're large, well for me anyway you do. That's why I unsubbed him and UTF11 they both just have no love for people who watch them regularly and like their content. Disagree once and they are against you. I feel like I'm quoting my gineriella video again lol, it's true though, UTF11 and Arch just turned on me, Gineriella was the first one who was friendly and open with me. So yeah, unsub them, and sub her, it's all good now :)

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
That's not why I watched him, I watched him because his frustration and anger seem so real, and he gets so over the top with it sometimes, I agreed with him alot of times too, but not to the level of anger he was displaying, though it was fun to watch him do it. But there's no love for subscribers there, and channels like that are no fun to watch, you have to feel like you are friends with the channel you're subbing, even if they're large, well for me anyway you do. That's why I unsubbed him and UTF11 they both just have no love for people who watch them regularly and like their content. Disagree once and they are against you. I feel like I'm quoting my gineriella video again lol, it's true though, UTF11 and Arch just turned on me, Gineriella was the first one who was friendly and open with me. So yeah, unsub them, and sub her, it's all good now :)
did you got to his website lol?
he has a list of people he wants you to vote at who is worste
and a douchbag list of people he cant stand
and another list of two types of people to laugh at or something lol
he is all about mud slinging and seems to be at war with everyone.

He is on blip and he streams he has so many hate videos about just about everyone that all the hate cancels itself out haha. Anyhow other then making me laugh I dont get much else out of it. He would probably block me because my comment would be something along the lines of "omg that was hilarious lololol"

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
did you got to his website lol?
he has a list of people he wants you to vote at who is worste
and a douchbag list of people he cant stand
and another list of two types of people to laugh at or something lol
he is all about mud slinging and seems to be at war with everyone.

He is on blip and he streams he has so many hate videos about just about everyone that all the hate cancels itself out haha. Anyhow other then making me laugh I dont get much else out of it. He would probably block me because my comment would be something along the lines of "omg that was hilarious lololol"
probably lol

Screwie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I hear you man. The Archfiend was one of my favorite channels. The sad part is, he could care less. He doesn't care how much respect I used to have for that hypocrite. He blocked me anyway. And he called me a heart broken fan with a sandy vagina.

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
I hear you man. The Archfiend was one of my favorite channels. The sad part is, he could care less. He doesn't care how much respect I used to have for that hypocrite. He blocked me anyway. And he called me a heart broken fan with a sandy vagina.
Yeah who wants to be subbed to that? Pffft, no thanks

Reactions: Screwie