Does the Archfiend Block People that Give him Constructive Criticism?

Screwie

Sit down, shut up, and enjoy!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I heard the Archfiend blocks people for stupid reasons. I brought it up to him on one of his videos and I got blocked too. This means one of two things; either he didn't want anyone to know about it, or he thought I was trolling or something. So let's discuss this. If you have anything to share (opinions about him, stories of getting blocked, etc.), leave your thoughts here.

Reactions: NTWGRay

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
He likely thought you were trolling. I disagree with him on make occasions; I even made a video response addressing one of his videos. He doesn't block on the basis of constructive criticism, but he rarely responds in a constructive manner. Normally he'll reject you in a circle-jerk type manner, and then ignore responses to that. He really isn't the best at these types of videos. After looking at his channel, he's kind of changed the types of videos he makes over time, so maybe he's doing something that he's more skilled at.

Reactions: Screwie

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Ray, get your butt in here and tell this kid what's up. This is a question for Ray, I'll give you the short answer, yes, Archie is a big ole hypocrite.

Screwie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
He likely thought you were trolling. I disagree with him on make occasions; I even made a video response addressing one of his videos. He doesn't block on the basis of constructive criticism, but he rarely responds in a constructive manner. Normally he'll reject you in a circle-jerk type manner, and then ignore responses to that. He really isn't the best at these types of videos. After looking at his channel, he's kind of changed the types of videos he makes over time, so maybe he's doing something that he's more skilled at.
I know he blocked someone named Vlog Rays. Watch his video:
But there is a group called "The Troll Posse," that's been causing trouble, so it must be hard to tell who is and isn't trolling.
--- merged: Jun 29, 2012 at 5:00 AM ---
Ray, get your butt in here and tell this kid what's up. This is a question for Ray, I'll give you the short answer, yes, Archie is a big ole hypocrite.
If he finds this, he'll probably screen cap it and put it on his website.

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
I know he blocked someone named Vlog Rays. Watch his video:
But there is a group called "The Troll Posse," that's been causing trouble, so it must be hard to tell who is and isn't trolling.
--- merged: Jun 29, 2012 at 5:00 AM ---

If he finds this, he'll probably screen cap it and put it on his website.
probably, seriously he does not take kindly to people disagreeing with him. It's lame.

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Am I about to get owned? : O

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
Am I about to get owned? : O
no hahaha I just mean no one is more equipped to answer this question than Ray, he was p****d off about this before I even knew who archfiend was.

Screwie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
probably, seriously he does not take kindly to people disagreeing with him. It's lame.
Thank$ for watching his video$. That sounds like what someone who hates the partner program would use as an argument over and over again for years, right?

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
I just looked at it like "you mad bro? Well thanks for the cash!!!!"

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
All i know is this guy has a crap ton of subscribers and from watching his stuff and seeing his behaviour what he is doing is pretty much intentional to get people riled up to come back. Controversy and hate are the cornerstone of his youtube um persona. He does the blocking i bet for pretty much the same reasons lol. I have never seen someone work so hard for dislikes in all my life as this guy but he is most definately grinding dislikes . I find it funny. On the other hand was the comment even about the video? maybe you should have sent him a message to ask I am actualy curious if he would answer lol.