Does socialblade help your channel?

RayzorStudios

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys i am growing steadily and am up to around 40 views a day average. Once i get to socialblade stats i am thinking of joining them. i just wanted to ask anyone with experience with socialblade do they help grow your channel? Or would i be better off waiting until i gain a few more views and subs and apply for another network?

Thanks

Bryant

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Comedian, Reviewer
from what i've heard from other people, you'd be better off waiting a little bit and going with another network. :]

btw i'm not partnered, just basing my opinion off what I've read on here :]

JustEpicShots

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
socialblade is really good from what i've heard. they have a 1 year contract and for a channel like yours, they will help you grow and get more views and subs

ghostlyrich

Vagaterian
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
social blade or creator x are 2 really good networks for you so you can get established and then if you feel the need move on to a bigger network or see if the network lifes for you

Losoyo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I've heard mixed reviews on social blade as well. They are through Maker Studios so it also would depend where you fall on that topic. I don't think they are bad or would warn people away. I would encourage you to look at all of the networking options though!

mattv2099

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys i am growing steadily and am up to around 40 views a day average. Once i get to socialblade stats i am thinking of joining them. i just wanted to ask anyone with experience with socialblade do they help grow your channel? Or would i be better off waiting until i gain a few more views and subs and apply for another network?

Thanks

I suppose it depends on what you want from them! If you don't know...

Wreckless Eating

YouTube Space LA Alumni
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer

Thanks

Out of curiosity, what exactly do you expect a network to do for you to promote your channel?

unknown_userr433436365

Networks and GFX Expert :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Well they do the partner spotlight, but out of 500 channels that apply each month only 20 are accepted and then added to a 3month backlog of videos waiting to be uploaded

RayzorStudios

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I just wanted to know if socialblade would help my channel grow and expand enough for it to be worth partnering with them. I don't expect them to fully advertise my channel or anything ahah :p

unknown_userr433436365

Networks and GFX Expert :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I just wanted to know if socialblade would help my channel grow and expand enough for it to be worth partnering with them. I don't expect them to fully advertise my channel or anything ahah :p
The Branding features that all networks give e.g. Banner,Thumbnails and shows will help your channel grow!