Does one eventually need to join a Network?

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi

Im not with a network. Nor do I have any real interest too. But this may be because I dont know enough about them / not big enough?

I did some research on the largest Channels. All of them are joined to networks. So it sounds to me that at some point a large channel is better off with a network?

I dont need anyones tools / SEO help / free music etc
I wouldnt mind earning more money than what I currently do on Adsense.

What/When should I consider?

Rahimys

Reaction score
Networks won't help you in anything and you don't need to join a Network if you can :

- Receive adsense payments without a problem in your country
- make sure that your adsense account won't get banned on the day of payment :D

in my situation, i join networks because i have some dificulties in receiving adsense payments in my country and Paypal is a good option for me :)

OneSpeak

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The large channels joins MCN with like special advantages for them.

For small channel joinning MCN would help to get paid since it's kinda hard to get to $100.

TheGamersFormula

Check out my channel!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
you do not need one as you are perfectly able to do it without joinging one ad still grow as your own

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
they have special offers sure to their channel size.
I sometimes wonder if they give up a cut of money at all, or the company pays them! just to brag to all the small channels they want to screw over, that they got these big Names under their belt.

Scottnra

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have received hundreds of invites for networks. Never replied to any of them mainly because I don't understand enough about them and with all the effort and time I put into growing my channel to where it is, I can't bring myself to cut someone else in on it without a CLEAR and large benefit to ME.