Does my Title or Thumbnail Entice you To Click?

BrettTaylorYT

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Your thumbnails are amazing in my opinion. Definitely enticing. Your titles in my opinion are all right. There's a lot of filler words in some of them which might be a drawback. For example instead of "A Bizarre Christmas Interview" possibly get rid of the word 'a'. "From sketch to digital Logo" maybe eliminate the word 'from'. That's just my opinion. I know I am more likely to click on videos with shorter, to the point titles, and I feel like yours a little too long. But your thumbnails are fantastic and almost (if not completely) are so clickable the title is ignored. (That could be just me I know I click on videos based on thumbnails more often that I do based off of titles)

Reactions: Michael Masters

Michael Masters

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Your thumbnails are amazing in my opinion. Definitely enticing. Your titles in my opinion are all right. There's a lot of filler words in some of them which might be a drawback. For example instead of "A Bizarre Christmas Interview" possibly get rid of the word 'a'. "From sketch to digital Logo" maybe eliminate the word 'from'. That's just my opinion. I know I am more likely to click on videos with shorter, to the point titles, and I feel like yours a little too long. But your thumbnails are fantastic and almost (if not completely) are so clickable the title is ignored. (That could be just me I know I click on videos based on thumbnails more often that I do based off of titles)
I really appreciate your feedback. Thanks Brett!

videoeditgr

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
It is totally subjective but I wouldn't click because of the title not the thumbnail image. Never watch milestone celebration videos. :p

Reactions: Michael Masters

Michael Masters

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
It is totally subjective but I wouldn't click because of the title not the thumbnail image. Never watch milestone celebration videos. :p
Haha. That's fair. I'm not particularly fond of them either, unless it's a creator I'm following. This is good feedback for me to note!

Reactions: videoeditgr